Get to know your Engagement Coach, Brandon!
Call or text me 9-5 EST
Watch this video with your Leadership Team!
For more information, see below…
✓ Quick checklist for success
1. Bookmark this page and add my contact information to your phone
2. Choose criteria that makes your business successful
3. Connect the recognition to the criteria
4. Track the recognition through our app, or a spreadsheet
5. Turn in your winner(s) consistently and on time
6. Make the presentation of the award special
7. Check out our Learning Center
Need help choosing criteria? Read this.
My clients who are seeing the best results all have great criteria chosen by their management team… designed to increase performance. Rewarding your employees for the right things is the only way to see a true difference in their performance. These areas must be directly related to what is needed for your business to grow.
Remember “What gets rewarded gets repeated!”
The more measurable and specific your criteria is for selecting winners… the more positive effect the program will have, especially if this is clearly expressed to the associates. Remember, “You can’t hit a target you don’t see”. Make it easy for them by showing your team members what you want to see improved in your business. Tie it to things that actually increase your sales and profits.
Great questions to ask are:
1) What is the main goal of our company?
2) If achieved, what areas of performance would make us stand out in our market / district?
3) What areas of performance would we like to improve in our location?
Need help tracking criteria? Use these great tools.
Now that you have a foundation for your Program, it’s time to bring the Team Members on board!
Download and fill out the Criteria Tracking Sheet that best fits your business. Make sure that the criteria you have chosen are directly related to your company goals.
Metric Tracking Worksheets
Set the goals too high and it is discouraging, set them too low and it won’t be effective. Where is the happy medium?
Once you have it filled out, get everyone together and talk through what each criteria means. Answer any questions and clarify exactly how they will be able to WIN the award. Remember that this award will not just be given, but has to be earned! Once it has been presented, post the Tracking Sheet up where it will be visible to everyone on a daily basis. (Perhaps the break room?)
Update the scores at least 1x each week so that everyone can see where they are leading and where they can improve. Use this as coaching opportunities for your team to share knowledge and improve together!
Download our free app: Rise
Rise is our new app used by managers across the globe to remind them to say thank you.
You can submit winners from the app, too.
How do you get winners to me?
This can seem like a simple thing, but don’t forget to submit your winners! After taking so much time to build confidence in your team, make sure that getting your winners submitted in a timely fashion is a priority. The success of the whole program can be won or lost with this step, and we want to make sure that you are successful!
Staying current with turning in winners is a huge factor in keeping the goals and winning criteria fresh on employees’ minds each month. I’m sure you want your top performers each month to be motivated to do it all over again at the beginning of the next month along with the rest of the team. The quicker you can give them that “pat on the back,” the more effective it will be.
5 ways to submit your names!
1. Reply to my email
2. Call or text me: 910.390.0137
3. In our app: Rise by MyEmployees
4. Online myemployees.com/winners
5. FAX: Download the PDF
Make a huge deal when you give out the award. Here are some tips.
1. Applaud and take pictures with the managers with the winner
2. Post their picture on social media
3. Put the pictures in company newsletters, email updates and any other communication tool
4. Make sure that it is a large gathering! Include employees, clients, and customers
5. Talk about the reasons why the person won, explain the criteria that the winner excelled in
6. Remember, when you make it a big deal, they will feel like it’s a big deal
7. Your attitude is the key!
Keep this handy “Quick-Start Guide” for future reference
The Learning Center
You’ll want to check out the Learning Center on our website for tips on recognition, check out our company culture, and see how other managers celebrate winners in their pics.
The Learning Center also sends out weekly emails with links to posts that we think you’ll enjoy, so keep an eye out for those in your inbox.