Now Hiring for Production Team!
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Excellent health, dental, and vision benefits
- Continued development through ongoing training
- An award-winning culture
- Opportunity to earn quarterly reward days
- Opportunity to earn annual trips to exotic locations
- Production line responsibilities in a manufacturing setting
- Determine laser machine settings to laser engrave text and images on a variety of materials
- Assemble, package, and ship complete programs with 100% accuracy.
- Refill stations with appropriate quantities of raw materials as needed.
- Housekeeping including cleaning of regular work and storage areas.
- Perform machine maintenance and cleaning as scheduled.
- Know properly established start-up and shut-down procedures
- Routinely look for and suggest ways to improve the product and work processes.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to concentrate while doing repetitive tasks
- Able to work overtime when needed
- Demonstrate a positive and professional attitude
- Must be able to work in a stationary position on feet for the entire shift
- Ability to work well in a team environment
Pay: $17/hr – Available monthly bonus, seasonal overtime
- Production 1 year (Preferred!)
- Knowledge in LEAN Manufacturing and Kaizen is a plus!
An established company culture with an amazing product
Our employee recognition products are something our clients need and want. We have nearly 8,000 active clients all over the United States, and we still have trouble keeping up with the demand.
We work hard, but we play even harder. We have monthly, quarterly, and yearly bonuses & perks, along with regular employee appreciation events. At MyEmployees, we know that the key to our amazing customer service is how well we care for our team.
If any of this sounds too good to be true, you don’t have to take our word for it. Here are just a few of the awards we’ve won through the last 5 years:
Inc. 5000 List of “America’s Fastest-Growing Companies”
Inc. Magazine “Best Places to Work”
NABR “Best & Brightest Companies to Work For”
HR Tech Outlook “Top 10 Employee Engagement Solutions”
Life at MyEmployees
Wouldn’t you like to work for a company that prides itself on taking care of its people? How about a place where all your hard work is rewarded both financially and with real appreciation?
There’s more to a great job than just pay and benefits. You’ll also have the chance to be a part of a team that loves to have a good time!
Check out these video recaps of our company trips and employee appreciation events.